Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest Clothing Coats & Jackets Vests Black
Recommended for outdoors.
The Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest is a timeless outdoor staple. The lightweight jacket is composed of 100% recycled polyester and features multiple protective assets sure to come in handy, such as the breathable mock neckline.
Our model is wearing a size small vest. She is 180.3cm (5’11”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 90.2cm (35.5”) hips.
- Length: 60cm (size small)
- Regular fit
- Lightweight, breathable and water-proof recycled polyester ripstop face; PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulated lining; non-stretch
- Black shade; brick quilted pattern
- Mock neckline; water-proof and breathable barrier
- Zip-through front with minimal-welt exterior; interior storm flaps and chin guard
- Brand logo patch to chest; black, purple, blue and red
- Side zip-fastened pockets; welted exterior storm flaps and durable water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable drawcord at hem to seal in warmth
- Packable down for easy travel; self-stuffs into interior pocket with loop fastening
- Made using recycled polyester, a more sustainable fibre
- Fair Production: Manufactured in an accredited Fairtrade facility
This item is part of our Considered Edit
Made using recycled polyester
This brand donates 1% or more of all profits to a charitable cause
This brand operates as a not for profit enterprise with a social mission or is a certified B Corp
Read about our Considered EditSustainable Materials
Product made of materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternativesCommunity Engagement
Product made by a brand or using a method associated with positive community benefit, including donations
Material: Main: 100% Recycled Polyester; Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester; Insulation: 100% Polyester
Size & fitSize & fit
Warm machine wash. Do not iron.