Bandhav Vilas is a excellent jungle lodge that offers visitors to Bandhavgarh National Park regal accommodation in a heritage setting, as well as a host of recreational facilities and personalized services. The ambience is one of luxury amidst nature
Location Advantage with national park – Bandhavgarh
Jungle safaris, 21 acres of farmland, lush fields to stroll in, a chance to interact with the locals and learn about their conservation efforts as well as experiments with rural farming methods. The resort grows its own vegetables and serves homemade, (vegetarian only) food and the vegetable gardens abound with butterflies and innumerable varieties of birds. There is a classical music performance in the evening. The Bandhavgarh National Park has the highest density of tigers in India and is known for its ‘friendly’ tigers who are not people-shy.
How to Get there & Address:
Bandhavgarh is best accessed from Jabalpur (200 kms), Kanha (260 kms), Panna (255 kms), Khajuraho (280 kms) or Umaria Railway Station (32 kms).
• The 20 Villas at Bandhav Vilas are comfortable and spacious, complete with modern amenities.
• 24 hour room service is also available.
• Bicycles are provided with the Villa.
• Some of the Villas are handicapped friendly.
• Bandhav Vilas has an excellent open-air multi-cuisine dining option. where a wide variety of delicious and wholesome dishes in Indian and
• The resort also has library bar and lounge, as well as a poolside bar.
• Bandhav Vilas offers a range of facilities and services to its guests, including: Ayurveda centre, yoga/meditation rooms, aroma therapy rooms, spa/health club, gymnasium, games room, conference hall, business centre